Info for Podcast Guests
We want you to sound your best! And the audio from Zoom just doesn't cut it. Your local recording is the way to go.
If you already know how to record your audio, you can drop the file in our Google Drive folder. Include your name in the file name to help keep us organized.
If you're not sure how to record yourself, watch the 30-second video below and follow the quick steps. These are for Mac computers. You can use the Voice Recorder application on Windows.
- Open QuickTime - This is the quickest application to capture audio from your microphone.
- New Audio Recording - Under the File menu.
- Select Your Microphone - Click the down arrow next to the record button to see a list of audio inputs. Select whichever microphone you're using.
- Tap to Test - Give your mic a few taps to see the audio bars jump in QuickTime. This will make sure you selected the correct microphone.
- Hit Record - Don't worry if you start recording too early.
When finished, hit Stop, then save the file. Include your name in the file name to help keep us organized. Upload the file to our Google Drive folder and we'll take it from there!
Thanks for being on the show!